Hornady Heroes Military Program
Hornady salutes all veterans and value their service. We are the perfect place to use the skills obtained in the military and transform them into a rewarding and successful career. We hope to assist all exiting, military drivers and help them make a smooth transition entering into civilian life.
We have implemented a new training program geared towards all military drivers. Drivers must complete 1 week of orientation and 4 to 6 weeks training.
- Must have verifiable, military driving experience
- Class A CDL License
- Must meet all DOT and Hornady requirements
- An additional consideration will be taken to military drivers with less than 6 months of recent commercial experience or prior driving experience.
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Training Pay Plus Pay Increase Based on Current Driver Pay Program
- Detention pay
- Stop off pay
- Layover pay
- Breakdown pay
- Over dimension pay
- Paid loaded and empty the same
- Driver referral pay
- Holiday pay
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Direct Deposit
Join a Brotherhood of Drivers