Owner Operator Qualifications
- Must have a Class A CDL and meet all Hornady and DOT qualifications
- Contractor must be 25 years of age.
- Drivers must have at least one year of tractor-trailer experience and 6 months recent flatbed experience.
- Driver must have a good job history and motor vehicle record.
- Truck must be no older than 10 years at agreement signing
- 3 axles including steering
- Contractor must provide cab protector. This is required prior to signing of agreement.
- No Trailer Rental Fee – Hornady will provide trailers at no charge!
- Tie Down Equipment – May purchase through Hornady – Replacements are at no additional charge if purchased through Hornady.